Hook's UT Place {CMM} 68.232.181.236:7777

Originally Established 8/11/2001 - Home of DIE-HARD UT99 Fanatics! - UT99 will NEVER DIE here!!! - The SAFE UT Haven!
Home Page Play games in the arcade * * Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Hook's UT Place!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, On the OUTSIDE Looking In, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
If you do Not receive the Activation E-mail after registering, please e-mail the admin "Hook" at -> [email protected]

We ARE An ORIGINAL CLASSIC UT Site! - Since 8/11/2001

We Practice and Believe in Total TRUTH and ETHICS here!
Both in UT and in our Lives!
If you do not, we know of other places you can go!
This is the 'SAFE' Place for all good UT People!

CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} Our Fantastic - NEW AGE PRO-REDEEMER for 2014+ Server... (Has it ALL + QUALITY Maps also! - THE BEST in UT PRO-Redeemer Arena! with the Latest Exciting PRO-Redeemer mod)
IP = 68.232.181.236:7777

CROSSBONES Lucifurs Den {CLD} DM/ZARKv6/CTF/MONSTER HUNT/NALI WEAPONS III / NW3
IP = 68.232.183.18:7777

Home Page Home Page  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: OK - Let us see How Trump Does! :)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:00 pm 
*Captain (Site Administrator)*

Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)
Have thanks: 467 time
OK - Let us see How Trump Does! :)

Well, it appears we, the citizens of the USA and the world, are stuck with The Don (Trump) for the next 4 years.
Or at least until Sentencing comes in the next several Criminal Trials Trump is indicted for and is heading into soon.
FYI, Trump is set to appear in court November 28th in the first trial since the election, just ONE of a plethora of lawsuits and threatened suits Trump was entangled in during the campaign.
There is also a New York state investigation into his "charitable" foundation that very well may go to trial.
Also the reported (* actually Confirmed now by Russia - see below *) federal investigation into some of his advisers’ ties to Russia.
So, maybe Trump won't make it to the White House after all - you never know!

* Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says *
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/ar-AAk7Qne?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

Anyway, regardless of the election outcome of Trump winning it, by electoral votes only I might add, as much as I do not condone Trump in the least, as Hillary says, I will give Trump a chance to see what he will do right!
Even though UNDER half of the USA voters voted for him (Hillary Clinton received about 500,000 more votes than Trump did), so I guess I can give him a chance to do some good maybe due to that large turnout that voted for him, although still quite a bit less votes for Trump than who voted for Hillary!

One thing Trump Better Not do is take away our retirements! (Social Security and Medicare - and also Medicaid!)
This country would have a fit if that happened - Republican and Democrats alike! :aaahhh:
They better for sure stay in place and with NO reductions!!!
Those are Earned by us, we OWN them, and we are owed those benefits!

OK - Give him a chance to lead as Hillary stated!
Let us see what Trump does and accomplishes - if anything.
If he fails, as he has shown with his business history, and then IF we are all still alive, then in 4 years the Democrats will win with a landslide and for sure will be reversing what he doesn't get right! :geek:
OK Trump - go to it! - Have at it Trump! :salute:

{CMM}Hook :hook: (Site Administrator)
Hopelessly Addicted to UT99 - Forums, Servers and Mapping for it!
Home of The PirateDeemerCMM :skullteethchat: PRO-Redeemer 2015
The MOST Advanced and Versatile New Redeemer mod ever - A UT FIRST! - Only Here!
Server: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM}
PRO-Redeemers / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers / FOOD FIGHT
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Lakota - Culture and Spirituality

Hook has been thanked by:

Post subject: Re: OK - Let us see How Trump Does! :)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:33 pm 
First Mate
First Mate

Have thanks: 141 time
Highscores: 1
Feel like I gotta point out something here. So I gotta have some fun here.

I saw elsewhere that Trump really got more votes than Clinton by peoples vote and electoral votes.

Saw somewhere that he won't take away SS and medicaid.

He did mention he does have 100 things to do on his first 100 days when he is elected. In fact, not all president could do everything they want (Cough Obama) and doesn't fulfill their goals.

I can think of 2 things from that.
1. Build a freaking wall. Are you that serious? I wouldn't even bother it and just make more strict rules.
2. Get rid of some congressmen. This gonna be interesting.

I don't even know what is on the rest of his list. He is making a deal with Russia as of late. Not sure what that deal is though.

Many peoples are complaining and those are Clinton's supporters as usual. LOL. Wonder if majority of girls voted for Clinton for random fact? Not to be discriminating or anything, because a lot of girls in my family wanting to vote for her. Guys went for the Trump, and even I did voted for Trump because I would pick Trump over Clinton. Just saying! :) Ok, sry for going off topic. :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:44 pm 
* UTCG Member / Admin *

Have thanks: 127 time
I voted for Trump and was for any one of the original 17 Republicans against Hilary. It is like Christmas for me right now. I am so happy Trump won.

~Peace~ :peace:

Hermskii

http://www.hermskii.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:27 am 
*** UTCG Member ***

Have thanks: 261 time
Things are what they are.

You should always read the whole article, as they usually bury unwanted facts below half way.
All the US candidates were offered meetings with their counterparts in Russia. This is normal practice.
Clinton refused.

Since the 50s Russia and communism are Americas bogey-man, and are always the brush you paint your enemy with ASAP if you want the public to turn against them, before they use it against you.
!) Communism fell in Russia a generation ago, and they are as capitalist as America and Europe.
2) Trump is all about American values and doing everything in America, the American way, and screw the outside world.

Which bit of that does not add up to him being a secret commie-pinko ?

Known fact:
Hacking from Russia, China and N.Korea combined, does not come close to the amount of hacking that comes from the USA.
America alone represents over 1/3 of hacking (measured over 30 days).
http://www.securityweek.com/many-web-at ... tes-sucuri
To quote an old Jedi
"These are not the droids you are looking for".

The US Gov put hackers into 2 categories for political convenience;
If they sell the breached data, they are criminals or bad-actors
If they give it away they are state-sponsored actors
At no point do they mention the vast majority of hackers with no love of politics or borders, only the fun of hacking.

Known facts:
Trump is a thoroughly unpleasant man with several legal cases already pending.
Clinton is thoroughly unpleasant woman with several possibly even bigger cases hanging over her.

I wouldn't worry too much either way, as your system is setup so a Prez feels all-powerful and the country gets a new scapegoat, but they can be blocked all the time, and not make a single bit of difference.

Trump has never made his mind up which party he represents, like most he just jumps aboard the one he thinks could win.
During this farce most of the party he supposedly represents turned their backs on him.
He represents himself and an image of America in his head.

Clinton follows her own money trail, or more precisely her Husbands, and have both amassed hefty fortunes.
Much of this is funnelled through the Clinton Foundation "charity" of positive things, every one can feel warm about.
...Apart from the cold chill reading the actual amounts reaching their intended destinations.
To constitute a charity in the USA, at least 80% of the money must go to the intended.
The Clinton Foundation donates approx 64%
The President of Haiti has a strong opinion of the foundation, as they are still waiting for the disaster relief funds from several years ago, and have recently been devastated again.

Notably within hours of the election result, the questionable Saudi donators to the "charity" decided it may not be the investment opportunity they need anymore, and dropped their "funding".
Mind you regularly accepting huge amounts of money from powerful people in a country with appealing human-rights and anti-female laws, is something they can do without.

Trump dipped into the Trump foundation for the election, and was slapped for doing something illegal.
Clinton dipped into the Clinton foundation for the election, and no where near as much was said.

If you or I do something illegal, we get dragged into court.
If you are rich and well connected you send someone to hand a bunch of money to the court, and have another sip of expensive coffee while you look at your expensive TV.

The fact that a vote was allowed to happen with 2 crooks as the media-promoted only choice, and that either that wins still faces possible impeachment and arrest, leads me to the conclusion that you need to stop treating it as a popularity contest for an individual, and treat it as a job interview for a suitable candidate.

As long as US politics continues with the razzle-dazzle and show-boating, for personalities that have not yet proven their worth as humans, it is doomed to continue the theatre of soap-opera and game-show rolled into reality TV.
They deserve flags and ticker-tape when they have done a good job, not before.

Also this 1 million dollar deposit to be a candidate, means that only the rich or well connected can play at politics, so with that small elite group it can never represent the real America.

The day we know America has sorted its sh*t, is the day we see a First Nation president.
Currently the US politics system does not have any space for them, and neither does any proposed equality quotas for companies or jobs.
All the other minority groups shout much louder and are a majority compared with them.
America won't face it's own demons because it is too embarrassed.
Putting a "Red-Indian" on the world stage only points a big neon sign at it, as their issues will finally become normal regular news like other minority groups.

Every Thanksgiving America kills and eats millions of native birds, and focusses on family, but does not use it as a day to remember it owes a debt to the marginalised people it now tries to trespass over once more.
It should be a day when America donates to charities that support the native populace, and gives thanks to the people Thanksgiving was named for, not by.

Your Unreal http://yourunreal.wordpress.com
Dr.Flay's page: https://vivaldi.net/community/profile/dr-flay
Free Mashup music http://www.last.fm/label/Fishy+Business

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:37 am 
Smee (Old Hand)
Smee (Old Hand)

Have thanks: 56 time
I voted for Trump too. I crossed party lines to do it, i hope he does a good job for the sake of the country. :hiwave:

DLD "Die Like Dogs" UT99 348
http://ut99348demo.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:11 pm 

Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)
Have thanks: 467 time
Like it or not, and you can argue it up and down, but this is very true and is happening (you can't ignore it) ...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/11/tears-and-fear-harry-reid-is-not-taking-trumps-election-well.html

I have to accept this election AS IS - I am resigned to that. :)
I absolutely WILL NOT accept that Trump is a good person!!! :evil:

I know, Hillary has suspicions too, and I think she isn't a great choice either, but I did/do think she was/is a Far better person than Trump!
I also would have been a lot happier if ANY of the other candidates had been elected - Republican or Democrat! (just NOT Trump!)
Brought up Catholic, I just cannot condone Trump at all! :roll:

Oh, I was wrong -> Clinton Up Almost 400K In Popular Vote... (I thought it was near 500,000)
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-up-almost-400k-in-popular-vote/ar-AAkbfsf?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout
This is leading a lot of leaders to take a hard look at how we elect here in the USA.
I have always wondered why we use electoral votes instead of the popular vote to elect. :idontknow:

Anyway, All that aside, and as I said, I have to accept this election AS IS - I am resigned to that. :salute:
We'll see how he does now. :idontknow:
After all, I DO see a lot of Common Ground (similarities) between what Hillary wanted to do and what Trump said he wants to do.
Even Trump's and Hillary's position on Gun Control is very much alike - virtually the same! :bigthumbup:
Trump has NO reasons to not make things better as Obama had, because he has both houses in his pocket now, so no excuses Trump for not getting things done. :thommy:
Maybe we'll get some things done now! :applause:
Like I said also, I will accept that he is president, and I certainly hope he can do good things, and good things for ALL of us.

FIRST thing he needs to do is fix what was done to the ACA to reign in big time the costs of Healthcare, and make Healthcare cost considerably LESS, as in other countries!
With this, whether they fix ACA, or repeal and replace it (doesn't matter to me), they better keep all the Good that is already in the ACA, and discard the bad, or change the bad to good!

It makes you Hermskii, and a lot of people, feel like Christmas, but what Christmas gifts would we the common people be getting?
What Christmas gifts would we the common US citizen be getting from Trump in the next 4 years? Any ideas? (I am open minded to this) :cheesy:

{CMM}Hook :hook: (Site Administrator)
Hopelessly Addicted to UT99 - Forums, Servers and Mapping for it!
Home of The PirateDeemerCMM :skullteethchat: PRO-Redeemer 2015
The MOST Advanced and Versatile New Redeemer mod ever - A UT FIRST! - Only Here!
Server: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM}
PRO-Redeemers / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers / FOOD FIGHT
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Lakota - Culture and Spirituality

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:47 pm 
Mate
Mate

Have thanks: 116 time
I'm glad it's over :bigbow: I hope he does a good job for all of us. I voted for Trump, not a for Trump, but more like anti Hillary. She is corrupt, and not a good person :evil: The DNC better make some big changes, or it will be a repeat in the mid terms. :o

DLD-RABBIT
DLD "Die Like Dogs" UT99 game clan
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/98.101.96.32/
http://utdemo.freeforums.org/index.php
DLD-RABBIT has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm 
Mate
Mate

Have thanks: 101 time
From what I hear from the population is they are BOTH corrupt, and not good people! :evil:
Though Trump seems to attract all the hate groups :shocked: :skullteethchat:

We gotta do much better next election, that is for sure. :salute:
I want choosing a president to be a tough decision, where both look very good! :drinktoit:

= Mike =
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org or http://hooksutplace.co.nr site.
SERVER NAME: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
SERVER RANK: # 1 in PRO-REDEEMER
PRO-REDEEMER / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer <-(CMM has them ALL)

Mike has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:16 pm 
Smee (Old Hand)
Smee (Old Hand)

Have thanks: 56 time
Enough about this stuff, let's play UT99 :biglol:

DLD "Die Like Dogs" UT99 348
DLD-VIPER has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:18 am 
*UT Mapper Group Lead*

Have thanks: 192 time
Nice to see trump as won. But what will be the first negative and positive effect to feel with him in power? What's his first step to fuel the economy the good way?

UT Mapper Group Lead

[AD2] Some buttons should never be pushed.

EvilGrins: I'm not the kinda guy you can put something like that up and expect me not to "push" it. What followed was hilarious and fatal... and I still felt the need to come back and push it again.

crystalunreal | Terraniux's UT Portal.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]